One Egg Shy

The musings of Chris. Writer, humanitarian, hero.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

What a whirlwind

So wow. What a crazy few days.

For those who don't check the sitemeter at the bottom of my page (and why would you?), a link on collegehumor to my Jesus IM post brought in over 24,000 visitors to the site in just over four days.

Some people liked it: Some random Christian said…"Dude, that's wicked funny. And I don't find it the least bit offensive.I mean, God's got a sense of humor. Look at the platypus."

While others didn't: Anonymous said…wow!!!! that really sucked!!!!!! u guys really do no how 2 disrespect ur lord!! i mean, even a sense of humor has a limit---2 say jesus would say things like that is absolutely disgusting!!!!ya, theres no doubt ur going straight 2 heaven.-NOTkeep it up and u wont even have 2 wait till u die 2 get tortured-it'll prolly start in this life. i'm not veen a christian and i still have more respect 4 jesus than u ppl. DESPICABLE!!!!

(At least he thought the site was maintained by a bunch of ppl and he knew where the "!" key was).

I'm going to take a break from posting the Jesus IMs, although I did just buy a Bible so I could do more research and I'm going to begin shopping around the idea as a coffee-table book. So to everyone who visited,

THANK YOU!

After a brief break while I finish up my semester, I'll get back to posting.

Chris
oneeggshy.com


2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Candy Minx said…

    Hey Chris, hope the exams and school is going okay, hope you're survivng and I suggest getting out to a pub and having a tall cold one!

    Oh my god!!!Congratualtions on the hits with Jesus Instant messaging. Yes, I say remove them and focus on getting that extended and published. Great news and congrats!

    Cheers!
    Candy
    http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Webmaster said…

    What a rediculous amount of hits. Hopefully some of those people bookmarked you and will keep reading. Good luck on the book.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home