One Egg Shy

The musings of Chris. Writer, humanitarian, hero.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Ending



With the game beaten, I was ready for the sequel: You Got Served 2: Server Training.




CREDITS:

Story: Chris and Tim
Writing: Chris
Animated Pic: Jake
Still Pics: Phil

Check out the many other One Egg Shy productions or subscribe.

Thanks to Tim for helping with the original idea. Check his site out here.

Thanks to Phil for pics and Megaman info. Visit The Grand Shamoozal.

Thanks to Jake for the animated pic and work on others. Check out his photography here.



2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Mr. Cheekz said…

    Absolutely brilliant. The Mega Man 2 references were a great touch.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Candy Minx said…

    Hi Chris!!! I missed you around here seems you took a break, or was that exams? Anyways what an amazing treat to find this long funny ESSAY(?) here I love the music. My boyfriend is howling in the other room...he probably thinks I'm really cool now since I have this music on.

    Loved this and hope you have a great weekend!
    Cheers,
    Candy

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home